Monday, October 24, 2011

The Wheel of Time Challenge




After watching the video above I did my best Barney Stinson impression uttering a somewhat convincing cry of "Challenge accepted!". I've been meaning to read the Wheel of Time series for ages now, but for some reason I just never seem to get round to it. I have all 13 of the previous books sitting on my bookshelf so this was the perfect motivation for jumping in.

I read a couple of the books while I was still at school, but that was ages ago so this will be like reading it for the first time. Over the next 13 months I'm going to be reading one Wheel of Time book each month.

The challenge is already in full swing and I've just finished reading the first book, The Eye of the World. Those of you familiar with the series will know that each book is a tome in itself, so if my review output takes a nosedive you'll know that I'm busy with my sojourn through the Wheel of Time series...


No comments:

Post a Comment