Thursday, December 2, 2010

Even more new books!


After my last book purchase I resolved to stop buying books for the rest of the year.  I'm sad to say that I completely caved into my addiction due to some very tempting pre-Christmas sales and discounts on offer.

The Book Depository is the main culprit.  I've placed not one, but two orders with them after their 10% "Spread the Love" campaign.  The lovely collection of books you see in the pic is the first order which arrived today. 

There's nothing quite like getting some new books through the post, carefully unpacking them and enjoying that distinctive "new book" smell. The downside of course is that I'm now well on my way to having to revert back to horizontal stacking on my bookshelves.  Not to mention that my to-read list keeps piling up!

No comments:

Post a Comment