Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Stack of Seven Suns



In December I ordered the complete "Saga of Seven Suns" by Kevin J Anderson from The Book Depository.  I received all the books except the third one by 28 December.  After waiting an extra couple of weeks I finally gave up hope and reported the book as lost in the post.

The Book Depository was quick to start the process of sending me a replacement without any fuss.  Thanks for the excellent service guys!

To my utmost surprise I woke up today to find that the missing book had finally arrived.  I guess it must have had other plans over the Christmas season and after having untold adventures (and misadventures) of its own,  it had finally decided to come home.

I'm looking forward to reading the series.  At around 600 pages each they are bound to keep me busy for quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment