Sunday, January 15, 2012

On My Radar: January Releases

This is a new monthly feature where I'll highlight new or upcoming book releases which have caught my eye. Books might be included in the list based on their brilliant writing, a captivating premise, the continuation of an addictive series or something as simple as the magical lure of their cover art.

This is by no means an exhaustive list and release dates are, as always, subject to change.

Science Fiction:



Halo: Primordium by Greg Bear - 3 Jan 2012
Shadow's in Flight by Orson Scott Card - 17 Jan 2012 (US) / 13 Feb (UK)
In The Lion's Mouth by Michael Flynn - 17 Jan 2012
Blue Remembered Earth by Alastair Reynolds - 19 Jan 2012 (UK) / 5 June 2012 (US)
In the Mouth of the Whale by Paul McAuely - 19 Jan 2012

Fantasy:



The Heir of Night by Helen Lowe - 19 Jan 2012

***

Which books are you looking forward to this month?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sadly, no. Last year I spent WAY, WAY too much on books. Even though I really want to read them right now I'll have to wait till they are available as paperbacks or get them as my finances allow.

      Delete